Kiosk4Jobs is the complete self-service job-finding solution for Welfare to Work providers.
NeoProducts is in partnership with the leading recruitment and job-finding software company, Kaonix, to deliver Kiosk4Jobs. This combines Kaonix's strength in delivering first-class job vacancy aggregation and matching systems with the very best in public access technology. We have intergrated Kaonix's software with a range of our touchscreen kiosks and then added a complete package of installation and support. We expect this to deliver significant benefits to Welfare to Work providers by:
- allowing jobseekers to help themselves at Welfare to Work ventres and beyond
- delivering better job matches to increase the chances of early placement
- automoatically logging job search activity
- using a managed service approach to remove the headache of supporting clients' direct access to job-finding systems
- leading to significant savings in staff time
- providing payment options that match running costs to revenue.
- Two kiosk formats - desktop or floor-standing
- kiosks that are more robust, reliable and secure than PC's
- Simple, easy-to-use touch-screen access for jobseekers
- High-quality matching against a huge database of job vacancies
- Jobseekers have their own account
- Jobseekers actions logged- recording jobs accepted and declined
- Can interface to your CRM system
- Availiable as a complete leased rental solution with intallation and support.